Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HEFTY PRICED HANDBAGS?

I'm not a handbag gal.. I don't buy expensive things either.. but what the hell! there's no harm in drooling over these handbags which is prolly more expensive than my house!

Okay here it goes..

Chanel may be around divisoria.. but this "Diamond Forever" classic bag boasts 334 diamonds totaling 3.56 carats, set in 18-carat white gold hardware won't reach divi... The long shoulder straps are made with the same white gold. Only 13 are available worldwide, and five will be available stateside. Drum roll please.... tadahhh! this sells for P10,701,000($261,000)



This Matte crocodile Birkin bag is the also expensive selling for P6,068,000 ($148,000). Don't ask me why this handbag is expesivo.. it's got bling baby!


This my friend is Lana Marks Cleopatra bag. Socialites out there who's ubiquitous in all social gathering might be eying on this one.. It’s got the requisite alligator skin and diamonds. But it’s the 18 carat white gold setting for the diamonds that raises this beauty’s tag to P4,100,100 ($100,000.)

The Bottega Veneta sells for about 3/4 of that at $78,000. Look's like a bayong to me.. err.. you think?



The Louis Vuitton’s Tribute Patchwork bag worth P1,722,000($42,000) looks hideous to me.. I dont know if this art or something... Louis Vuitton has been targeting counterfeit bags for the last century.. but I don't think pirates would copy this..

Chanel has also come up with a few pricey bags this season, one of them being the Biarritz, selling at P1,769,150 ( $43,150.)

(eventhough this is sooooo last season)The Black Crocodile Fendi B Bag which sells for P1,107000 ($27,000) can be seen used by popular celebs like paris hilton.. I guess its kinda affordable.. NOT! hahah! maybe to those millionaires who don't know what to do with their cash!




And how can I forget
Marc Jacobs Carolyn Crocodile Handbag

Its hefty price tag hasn't swayed Marc Jacobs fans from nabbing this bag; it is one of his most popular accessories. Made of purple crocodile skin, the quilted Carolyn comes with interior pockets and separators.


whooooooooooo..... this is not everything but I can't post em all here.. I'm dying of envy already! hahahah! whatev... hope I made your day..

No comments: