Monday, June 16, 2014

Move on

This is a response to someone who never stopped hating. I just can’t stand it anymore. Being bullied and ganged up on is too much. I never had the chance to defend myself nor respond to all of your posts so you won’t be haunted, hurt some more or whatnot but it’s too much.

I didn’t force myself to be liked nor loved. Not even begged for attention. I gave up for a second but he didn’t give up on me. So why would I give up then? I was happy and still happy so I really didn’t care before. I was sorry and asked for forgiveness but it’s useless so what the hell.

I am neither “good looking” nor “smart” like “you but I am not stupid. Impact 75, all caps and bold on stupid. I look like a guy, a matron, a pig etc according to you and your patrons. I wish you could all look at the mirror sometimes. I am not perfect nor will I ever be, but neither are you. I am human and susceptible to temptation. I bet you too. I was told you were.

I believe in Newton’s three laws of motion. The third law is a cycle. I got to taste mine and so will you. Inserting deep fried profanity here. That’s all.

No comments: