Friday, June 13, 2008

ALL FLIP-FLOPS OPEN IN BAGUIO!

June 12, 2008 First day of classes, University of Baguio, 11am. We were hanging out along the corridor when a friend of mine noticed me wearing my havianas (as usual), and he told me something excitingly surprising

And this was our conversation
Friend: nakita mo na ba yung havaianas flip-flops na tindahan sa session road?”

ME: Huuuuwat?meron na dito sa baguio ng all flip-flops?

Friend: oo 2 months ago pa (almost summer vacation)

ME: wait are you sure ALL-FLIP-FLOPS yung tindahan?

Friend: oo nga… dumaan kami kaya lang dami tao kaya d kami tumuloy.

ME: OMG!!! OMG!! Tara lets go!! Hahah! Wala pa naman formal class!!
KAI: cge halika na
Friend: cge


So there… we went to upper session road, and to my surprise it was really all-flip-flops!!

I totally flipped adn flopped!! Hahahah! I am an avid fan of havaianas and yet I didn’t hear about this holy shop!!! Haysss.. the only “nakakainis” thing is it was closed for renovation! Hays! Hahah! Oh well… it's open now.. anyway here’s what it looks like outside.. we didn't enter the shop because it was full... and we were late for our second class! I'll be there soon! hehehe  you know what I mean... *wink... additional havaianas.... heheh!

No comments: