Saturday, June 14, 2008

SMOKER? MARLBORO SACHET looks YUMMY to me!!!

LOOK AT THE IMAGE!!
I’m not an alcohol drinker and definitely not a smoker but I’m always around blokes at school who smokes a lot therefore I probably get 200% of the nicotine they’re puffing. “2nd hand smoke”… ring a bell? (That’s for someone who by no means learned, despite my everyday nagging) Nyahahahaha!
Anyway back to my purpose …
We were having our lunch break yesterday when kai said to me, “ano yun?! May shampoo na ba ang Marlboro?” he was referring to the golden sachet thing that was hanging in front of the store. I first thought it was a chocolate!! Ha! It was a Marlboro Lights (GOLD) sachet!! Filipinos are really finding more and more ways to help smokers save money!! Lookie lookie!! 5 pieces for 8 bucks! Heheh! Wala lang natutuwa lang ako sa nakikita ko! If you didn’t know it was a cigarette you’ll positively think it was something edible!! what do you think??

No comments: