Sunday, June 8, 2008

GREGORY HOUSE tv series


(I should’ve written this a long time ago)
I didn’t fancy ER and Grey’s Anatomy so when I heard about the show HOUSE, I said another medical/health/boring show (deeply sorry to ER and Grey’s Anatomy lover we have different likes you know) anyhow… I was so bored and no cable connection on the telly so I joined kai and mark on the couch to watch House… to my surprise the show was really extraordinary… in a good way… Every episode had a special case illness; Gregory House was really annoying/funny/amazing/unbelievable he always surprises us by being able to solve the case. I’m giving this another 5 stars!! I asked my BF what his favorite episode is (I was thinking I loved every episode) and he answered back “lahat gusto ko”… I wish my diagnostician was as good as Gregory House! (But not sarcastic and brutal as him)… poor Dr. Cuddy! Poor (times 100) Dr.Robert Chase. Dr. Allison Cameron, Dr.Eric Foreman and House’s walking wallet Dr. James Wilson… Oh well Oh Well! You should really get a copy of this series and spend your whole 3 days on a HOUSE marathon hihi!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: